Allergy & Sinus Tea
Herbal Tea for Allergy & Sinus. Allergy symptom relief, mild Sinusitis, clears phlegm, anti-histamine effect.
5 in stock
Herbal Tea for Allergy & Sinus. Allergy symptom relief, mild Sinusitis, may clear phlegm, known to have an anti-histamine effect.
1 teaspoon of dried herb infused into a cup of hot water. Strain and drink. Sweet with honey to taste if required. Repeat as required.
- Do not use for longer than 2 weeks at a time.
- Talk to your doctor before taking echinacea if you have an auto-immune illness such as lupus, or a progressive disease such as multiple sclerosis, HIV/Aids, tuberculosis, or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
- Goldenrod may cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Members of this family include ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many others.
- Diuretic drugs interact with Goldenrod and if used in conjunction with diuretic drugs can cause low blood pressure.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sunflowers or related species.
- Excessive consumption may cause throat irritation.
- High doses can cause headaches, nausea and dizziness.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult with medical practitioner before use.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients – if allergic reaction occurs discontinue use.
- Do not use if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Plantain, Mullein Flowers, Echinacea, Goldenrod and Thyme
Herbal Tea for Allergy & Sinus.