Kidney & Bladder Tea
Herbal Tea to treat minor kidney & bladder problems. Aids with water retention, elimination of uric acid, dissolves kidney & bladder stones and treats UTI.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Herbal Tea for Kidney & Bladder. Diuretic (stimulates urination), treats minor urinary problems. Helps with water retention, helps to dissolve kidney and bladder stones, and treats urinary tract infections (such as cystitis, urethritis and prostatitis). Improves elimination of uric acid.
1 teaspoon of dried herb infused into a cup of hot water. Strain and drink. Sweet with honey to taste if required. Repeat as required.
- Do not use if:
- you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients – if allergic reaction occurs discontinue use.
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- you have a known allergy to other members of the Asteraceae family (such as daisies or chamomile).
- you are taking hypoglycaemics (antidiabetic agents) or diuretics.
- you have obstruction of the bile ducts or gallstones.
- you have a case of acute inflammation of the liver and kidneys.
- you are taking warfarin or other anticoagulant.
- Do not use Juniper is you have recognized kidney damage.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose as an overdose of Juniper can cause kidney and urinary tract dysfunction or cardiovascular complications.
- Do not take this tea for more than six weeks at a time without a break.
- Dandelion should be avoided by those taking potassium-sparing diuretics or ACE inhibitors.
- Marshmallow extracts can affect the absorption of allopathic medications, so check with your doctor is you are using prescription medicines regularly.
- Marshmallow and Hibiscus have both been shown to lower blood-sugar levels. Therefore they may interfere with the action of other therapies or medications being used to control blood-sugar levels, such as insulin for diabetes.
- Hibiscus lowers blood pressure, so avoid if your blood pressure is already low.
- Drinking a hibiscus beverage before taking acetaminophen (paracetamol) might increase how fast your body gets rid of paracetamol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Juniper Berries, Dandelion, Golden Rod, Marshmallow Root, Buchu, Hibiscus Flower, Willow Herb.
Herbal Tea for Kidney & Bladder.