Stress & Anxiety Tea
Herbal Tea for Stress and Anxiety. Acts as a mild anti-depressant. Assists with anxiety, nervous fatigue, negativity and sleeping difficulties. Mild sedative / non-addictive tranquilizer.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Herbal Tea for Stress and Anxiety. Mild anti-depressant, anxiety, nervous fatigue, negativity, sleeping difficulties. Mild sedative / non-addictive tranquilizer.
1 teaspoon of dried herb infused into a cup of hot water. Strain and drink. Sweet with honey to taste if required. Repeat 3 times a day as required.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned below – if allergic reaction occurs discontinue use.
- Depression is a serious condition, not suitable for self-treatment.
- Do not stop taking prescribed anti-depressants, unless advised to do so by a doctor.
- Consult a doctor before using St Johns Wort for treating the symptoms of depression.
- Check with your doctor before using this herbal tea, if you are on any prescription medication.
- St John’s wort is known to interact with a large number of medications (anticonvulsants, ciclosporin, digoxin, HIV medication, MAOIs, SSRIs, antifungals, theophylline, anticoagulants, oral contraceptives and the triptans).
- St Johns Wort can cause photosensitivity.
- Do not use for a prolonged period (no longer than 2-3 weeks at a time).
- People suffering from epilepsy or schizophrenia, or those taking phenothiazine treatments should not take borage.
- Excessive doses of passionflower may cause sedation and may make monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) therapy and any medication used as a sedative more potent.
- Oatstraw is high in gluten, so should be avoided by people suffering from coeliac disease.
- Not advisable to use if taking medications that control blood pressure or with any form of hormonal therapy.
- Don’t take with the medication levodopa (L-dopa).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose as high doses have been reported to cause central nervous system paralysis.
- Keep out of reach of children.
St Johns Wort, Borage, Passionflower (herb cut), Oatstraw, Lemon Balm and Vervain
Herbal Tea for Stress & Anxiety