Herbal Tea for Digestion, Assists with nausea, stomach pain, flatulence, bloating, excess acidity and gastritis.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Herbal Tea for Digestion, Assists with nausea, stomach pain, flatulence, bloating, excess acidity and gastritis. Digestive Herbal Tea.
1 teaspoon of dried herb infused into a cup of hot water. Strain and drink. Sweet with honey to taste if required. Repeat as required. Do not exceed 4 cups a day.
- Chamomile should not be taken in conjunction with sedative medications or alcohol.
- Can interfere with blood clotting.
- Do not use in conjunction with aspirin, warfarin or any other drugs with possess anticoagulant actions.
- May cause vomiting in large doses.
- Do not take this tea simultaneously with mineral supplements such as thiamine or alkaloids, wait at least half an hour between the two.
- Excess consumption of fennel seeds can overstimulate the nervous system.
- Avoid prolonged use and large doses as it can increase blood pressure.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Liquorice can cause potassium loss if combined with diuretics / laxatives.
- May potentiate prednisone.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients – if allergic reaction occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid meadowsweet if allergic to aspirin.
- Do not use meadowsweet in combination with standard 300mg aspirin tablets to avoid overdose, it can however be taken by those on low-dose aspirin (75 mg a day).
- Meadowsweet may constrict the airways and thus should not be taken by people with asthma.
- Given the salicylate content of meadowsweet its use in children is best avoided.
- Fennel may induce periods in menopausal women.
- Pregnant women should not use this remedy.
- Women with breast or uterine cancer, or a history of these diseases should avoid fennel.
- People who are allergic to carrots, celery or mugwort have an adverse reaction when using fennel.
- If you are taking other medicines, check with your doctor before using a marshmallow extract, as it can affect their absorption.
- Marshmallow has been shown to lower blood sugar levels, thus it may interfere with the action of other therapies or medications being used to control blood sugar levels, such as insulin for diabetes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Peppermint, Meadowsweet, Chamomile, Fennel seeds, Marshmallow root and Liquorice Root
Digestive Herbal Tea.