Stomach & Peptic Ulcer Glycerite
Stomach & Peptic Ulcer Glycerite. Antacid that relieves symptoms of a range of gastrointestinal problems, associated with flatulence, re-flux, peptic/stomach ulcers and hyper-acidity. Helps with nausea and relieves indigestion.
10 in stock
Stomach & Peptic Ulcer Glycerite. Antacid that relieves symptoms of a range of gastrointestinal problems, associated with flatulence, reflux, peptic / stomach ulcers and hyperacidity. Helps with nausea and relieves indigestion.
2.5ml dissolved in water, 3 times daily, as needed
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients – if allergic reaction occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid meadowsweet if allergic to aspirin.
- Do not use meadowsweet in combination with standard 300mg aspirin tablets to avoid overdose, it can however be taken by those on low-dose aspirin (75 mg a day).
- Meadowsweet may constrict the airways and thus should not be taken by people with asthma.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding. Given the salicylate content of meadowsweet its use in children is best avoided.
- Fennel may induce periods in menopausal women.
- Pregnant women should not use this remedy.
- Women with breast or uterine cancer, or a history of these diseases should avoid fennel.
- People who are allergic to carrots, celery or mugwort have an adverse reaction when using fennel.
- If you are taking other medicines, check with your doctor before using a marshmallow extract, as it can affect their absorption.
- Marshmallow has been shown to lower blood sugar levels, thus it may interfere with the action of other therapies or medications being used to control blood sugar levels, such as insulin for diabetes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Meadoweet, Peppermint, Fennel seed, Marshmallow root and Vegetable Glycerine.
Stomache & Peptic Ulcer Glycerite.